Thursday, June 30, 2011

Imogen Heap- Hide and Seek

Today I was listening to a song off of Kanye West's album 808's and Heartbreak. Unlike popular opinion, I think that album is incredible. It's one of those albums that completely changes your view on an artist. Anyway, listening to that album I thought to myself "Where was the first time I heard autotune used in a song?". This is that song. This is one of the most incredible pieces of music I have ever heard. It's complex in its simplicity. Its a great tune and everybody should hear it.

1 comment:

  1. "Unlike popular opinion, I think that album is incredible." you're so right, people were just looking for reasons to hate on him, that album, just like much of his other stuff, is pure art and if you listen to the tracks it's more than just an "autotune" album. fuck the haters

    ReplyDelete